Andrew’s counselling tips:
- As a classic Kiwi male I wouldn’t say I do much in the way of enhancing my appearance, however as a man who prides himself on having a great head of hair it’s important that I keep it well maintained as its one of the few things I’ve got going for me
- That’s why I like to use Argan oil whenever I feel my hair is drying out a bit from things like exercise or being in the salt water
- Rub a thumb-nail sized amount in the palm of your hands and run it through your hair whenever you feel like (I generally use it twice weekly)
- I have been using this product the last 5 years instead of hair gel and feel as though it has kept my hair soft, shiny and springy – give it a try and see what you think!
- One bottle generally lasts me about 3 months, maybe longer depending on how much you use